Beautiful skin in only 60 seconds per day
A thorough cleansing of the skin and its pores is essential for effective skin care.
The Solutions UltraSonic Deep Care & Cleansing System is a very effective aid for this.
Pigmentation, blackheads, saggy skin or wrinkles make us look older. The effect of anti-aging products can be reinforced by an ultrasonic face treatment, which is well-known as anti-aging treatment.
What are the effects of ultrasonic on the skin?
Ultrasonic are soundwaves that are undetectable by the human ear. The vibrations or oscillations of the ultrasonic are created, for example in the field of cosmetics, by a sonic head.
The frequency of the ultrasonic head is 3MHz in cosmetic devices. This means that the sonic head works with 3 million oscillations per second. When the sonic head is then moved across the skin, the main consequences are the following:
- Vibration and heat
The rapid vibrations create a type of friction on the skin, which in return creates a slight warmth. The vibrations also have a massage effect on the tissue.
This is not only relaxing, it also stimulates blood flow and the metabolism.
- Elimination of metabolic products
The stimulated metabolism ensures that the metabolic products are eliminated faster, which supports skin regeneration.
- Opening pores
Ultrasonic waves can open the pores, which makes it easier to remove small hairs or blackheads. Furthermore, creams that are applied to the skin during the treatment with the ultrasonic device can penetrate into the skin more in depth. This improves the effect or care products and regenerative ingredients.
Ultrasonic waves can stimulate collagen and elastin production, smooth wrinkles and lines, tighten pores and correct imperfections. The skin is tightened and the contours of the face are redefined.
Ultrasonic treatments are generally very comfortable and they are absolutely pain free. The massage effect and the soft warmth that is created are responsible for the pleasant effect.
Areas of application
- Sagging skin
- Dry skin
- Pale skin with poor blood flow
- Skin imperfections
Through these vibrations, ultrasonic treatments do not only have a deeply relaxing effect, but they also stimulate new collagen formation. The skin needs this in order to remain tight and firm.
If new collagen formation is the main goal of the treatment, anti-aging creams or serums can be applied to the face as well. The active ingredients of these creams can be worked particularly deep into the skin thanks to the ultrasonic.
This also applies to creams that are applied to remove pigmentation or scars.
Further areas of application
Moreover, ultrasonic treatments are not only used on the face. The massage effect of the high-frequency vibrations has a very pleasant effect on all the muscles of the body.
Number of sessions
Overall skin appearance can be significantly improved with this treatment method.
The number of treatments necessary to achieve the desired results depends on the initial situation and the goal that is aimed for.
Using your Solutions Deep Care & Cleansing System
- Remove your eye makeup manually. Please do not apply the device directly to the eyes.
- Apply your cleansing product generously onto dampened skin or the brush head.
- Press the ON/OFF button to turn on the device
- Move the cleansing device with gentle circular motions across the skin.
CAREFUL: Only move the brush with slight pressure on your face. Higher pressure can impair the effectiveness of the cleansing.
- We recommend 20 seconds for the forehead, 20 seconds for the nose and chin and 10 seconds on each cheek.
- Thoroughly remove the remaining cleansing product with water.
Using ultrasonic alone with/without the sponge attachment
There are 2 possibilities for using the Ultrasonic setting
You can work a cream or a serum into the skin without much pressure by using the sponge and the ultrasonic. Make sure to apply enough of your serum or cream (a pea to hazelnut sized amount) for the ultrasonic head to come into contact with the skin. 60 seconds of the application for the whole face.
Without the sponge, there are more areas on which the sonic head can be used to target certain spots more precise and achieve the desired results. These areas are:
- The middle of the forehead
- The area above the eyebrows
- The points on inner and outer corners of the eye
- The area below the nasal wings, around the lips and down the chin
- The area between the nose and upper lip
The treatment is performed as described below:
- Carefully clean the face as usual.
- Remove the brush from the device
- Apply the desired cream as a thin layer across the whole face and massage it in.
- Then apply a thin layer of cream onto the areas you want to treat, without working it in and apply the ultrasonic to this layer of cream for approximately 10 seconds per spot.
The cream does not have to be washed off.
DO NOT USE
The device should not be used in the following cases. In case of doubt, please consult your doctor.
- Do not use while pregnant or breastfeeding
- Do not use on inflamed tissue or open wounds,
- Do not use directly on couperose or rosacea.
- For individuals with pacemakers, do not use in close proximity to the pacemaker
- Do not use on mucous membranes.
- Do not apply directly to the eyes. At closest, under the eyebrows and around the eyes.