Dr. Michaela Fuchs’ Regeneration Therapy Maximum Boost Concentrate is a real innovation with its extraordinary combination of ingredients. Microencapsulated retinol combined with highly concentrated vitamin C.
Microencapsulated Retinol (Vitamin A)
Retinol is to date the recognized “golden standard” in the fight against wrinkles. It is highly effective, however, extremely difficult to work with and due to its sensitivity to light, it is extremely unstable.
A new encapsulation method enables the highly potent substances to be processed in a very concentrated form. Common incompatibilities, such as skin irritations, are noticeably reduced by this modern encapsulation method.
Additionally, thanks to new technology, the retinol cannot only be optimally stabilized, but also evenly and thoroughly absorbed by the skin. This stimulates cell regeneration and the production of collagen to soften wrinkles and pigmentation. Retinol also helps to minimize pores and corrects an uneven complexion.
Retinol (red ampoules)
- Collagen and elastin fibers can be stimulated
- Age marks can be reduced noticeably
- Mediators like prostaglandin or leukotriene can be inhibited, thus slowing down premature aging
- The production of melanin in the skin can be reduced
- Facial contours and less wrinkles can be achieved. Additionally, pigmentation can be improved
Vitamin C (white ampoules)
Highly concentrated vitamin C combined with retinol has a maximum boosting effect on the skin. However, a combination containing retinol is so unstable in a serum, that it is impossible to process. The solution is a combination that only activates through skin contact – a double chambered dispenser. This optimally exploits the powerful potential.
- Has a strong anti-oxidant effect
- Acts as co-enzyme in collagen synthesis of the skin
- Slows down the melanin build-up in the skin
Through the unique combination of these two components the effect can be mutually enhanced.
Apply daily after cleansing in the evening. The Maximum Boost Concentrate acts as a treatment for face and neck.