The use of highly concentrated glycol acid is tried and tested in cosmetic medicine. Its effect on skin improvement, smoothing of wrinkles, minimizing of pores and correction of pigmentation cannot be missed due to its spectacular results. You can also achieve this “AHA”-effect at home!
The glycol acid serum works with glycol and a simultaneously built-in neutralizer.
The application is easy and safe. There is no need to wait for the serum to be absorbed. The results will amaze you.
Advantages of Glycol Acid (AHA)
- The cells metabolism and production of collagen can be stimulated
- Regular application improves the regeneration of the skin visibly
- Active ingredients can penetrate deeper into the skin
- Skin moisture is increased – glycolic acid does not dry out the skin
- Wrinkles are smoothed
- Hyperpigmentation can be improved and the skin seems more even
- Enlarged pores are visibly tightened
- Acne scars get better
- The production of talc can be lessened
Initial side effects of Glycol Acid (AHA)
- Redness, slight burning, tingling and flaking of the skin
At first redness, slight burning and tingling can occur. In the beginning this is normal and passes. Do not exaggerate the application (over too long a period or too often), the skin has to adapt to the acid. Should stronger reactions occur, please take a break. The skin will rebalance itself.
- Initial worsening
In case of acne, an initial worsening can appear, as black heads and pimples are sloughed. As soon as the skin has gotten used to the acid, the skin complexion will improve. Visible improvement is noticeable after a few weeks.
- It does not tingle – is the acid working?
It is. The reaction varies strongly depending on the individual. Some feel nothing at all, even when exposed to high concentration.
Apply one drop after cleansing the face in the evening. When applying the serum during the day, use sun protection- 1-2 applications per week are recommended. The serum can be used as an intensive treatment, 1x per day over a period of 4 weeks.
Dr. Fuchs Cosmetics can be combined with other cosmetics.
Particular substances in cosmetics may cause allergic reactions, depending on personal predispositions.